Monday, January 10, 2011

For a New Baby Boy

This is a train mini album.....I use my cricut to cut out the shapes of the train.,.....This is the front cover...also check out the tiny baby bottles glue to the ribbon....it's just to cute.....

The 2nd and 3rd page both are carry tags to stick photos on and the back of the cart is a place you can stick a photo also....

 The 4th and 5th page also carries tags and places for photos.......

The 6th and 7th pages....just like the one before.....just different colors.....

The back of the mini.......








1 comment:

  1. awww how adorable!!! I am needing to do a baby boy mini...never thought of a shape one...thanks for inspiring me!
    What cartridge did you use for your flowers? I played today with some flower cuts using a stylus and mouse pad...really relaxing
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here.....