Monday, January 10, 2011

For a 15 yrs old girl

Back inside pages

 2nd and 3rd pages on the circle frame is coves with a clear acrylic and in the ribbon pocket is a small mini album with pockets

 6th and 7th pages it has another mini tie with ribbon

 10th and 11th pages if you untie the ribbon you have a place for photos
Each of the pages has two large pockets either for photos are she can place things she would like to keep in them.....I hope she likes it, it has all the things she loves the most.....

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW...I really love this!!!I love the brad and chain on the cover!and the ribbon tied minis love 'em!!!
    My manager sent me a link for the new DCWV Immortal Love stack and I am sooo wanting to do Kathys calender in....sigh
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here.....